May 26, 2022
Join the ‘Best Employer in Care’ and ‘Employer of the Year’!
Join the Bridgewater Family!
Do you want a career that you can truly be proud of?
Do you want to do something that really makes a difference in people’s lives?
We are currently expanding our team, looking for caring and compassionate Care Specialists (Care Workers) living in Wigan, Warrington and surrounding areas.
As a Care Specialist, you will be joining a skilled and passionate team, that puts our clients are the heart of everything they do.
Your responsibilities will include:
Companionship – Providing company and emotional support to our clients
Home help – Helping with light housework such as cleaning or vacuuming
Mobility support – Helping with mobility around the home and carrying out tasks
Meal preparation – Helping to shop for and/or prepare meals and drinks
Medication assistance – Prompting or assisting with medication
Engagement in the local community & help with shopping or running errands
Personal care – Where required, helping with personal hygiene, bathing, and continence support
What benefits does Bridgewater Home Care offer?
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: £11.50 per hour (pay is based on providing Personal Care services.)
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- A very competitive rate of pay
- ¨Blue light card” discounts
- Access to our ‘Early Pay’ scheme
- 12-week new-starter Buddy scheme
- Dedication to individual Wellbeing
- Mileage and Travel time paid
- A bonus of £100 when you refer a friend to join our team*
- Paid training throughout employment, plus weekend training now offered
- Face to face and practical training
- Bonus scheme upon completion of the Care Certificate
- Continuous investment into your development, advanced training and education provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Annual carer awards, Christmas party and social committee ran by the team
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid holidays
- Continuity with the clients you visit
We are offering a job with an excellent work-life balance, freedom to work around your family, very competitive remuneration and benefits, and all this whilst having fun with our fantastic smiley team of superstars!
Experience is not essential, however, it is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
What is the recruitment process to become a Care Specialist?
1. Apply for one of our vacancies
2. Attend an interview with a member of our friendly team
3. Pre-employment checks
4. Attend your pre-employment induction course
5. A warm welcome to the Bridgewater Family!
6. Receive ongoing training, support and development to excel in your role.
We are a very different home care company, dedicated to quality and excellence in everything that we do.
Bridgewater Home Care was established in 2010 by our family’s own personal experience of finding difficulties sourcing high quality, reliable and trustworthy care services. We offer a recommended minimum of 1-hour visits (30 minutes absolute minimum) as we want our team to have the time to actually care for our clients, we don’t do clock-watching or call cramming, it’s not what we’re about!
We offer high-level support towards further qualifications, we invest in you and your future.
There are excellent opportunities to progress, so who knows where this exciting opportunity may take you!
This is a truly rewarding role in your local community where you can make a person’s day brighter.
So, if you are excited by this fantastic job opportunity, then apply with us today!
Email your CV to: email@example.com
You can also call us on 01942 215 888 if you have any questions about the role